There are many alternatives to driving alone, here in Middlesex County. Listed below are links to a host of agencies and transportation services that can connect you to your final destination.
Get there by BUS
- NJ TRANSIT
- Suburban Coach
Get there by Train
Try Middlesex County Shuttles
MCAT shuttles will arrive hourly from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The three routes are the New Brunswick-Jamesburg, Brunswick Square Mall, East Brunswick-Jamesburg, and Brunswick Square Mall-South River-Old Bridge. Saturday service for the Jersey Avenue Shuttle that runs in New Brunswick and North Brunswick will continue to operate on a 30-minute frequency.
Suggested fare is $1, and 50¢ for senior citizens and individuals with disabilities.
For a complete brochure of all Middlesex County Transportation Shuttles, click here.
- M1 New Brunswick–Jamesburg–8A (View Map)
- M2 Brunswick Square Mall–Monroe–Jamesburg (View Map)
- M3 Brunswick Square Mall–South River–Old Bridge(View Map)
- M5 Jersey Avenue Brunsquick-Commercial Avenue Shuttle (View Map)
- M6 Jamesburg–Cranbury–Plainsboro Brochure (View Map)
- M7 South Amboy Shuttle Brochure (View Map)
Get there by Ferry
Try using Zip Car
Locations in Metro Park and Rutgers, New Brunswick – zipcar.com