Earth Day is an annual event celebrated around the world on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First celebrated in 1970, it now includes events coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network in more than 193 countries. To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, the United States Postal service is again issuing an Earth Day stamp. Other countries, too, have celebrated Earth Day with a postal stamp. Now, we want you to join in on the fun! We invite all 5th-grade students in Middlesex County to draw a stamp commemorating Earth Day.
Bookmark Entry Rules:
- The design must include original artwork in color.
- The design must be submitted using this entry form.
- One entry per student.
- The winner will receive a $100 gift card from Magyar Bank. The winning bookmark will be printed and distributed to schools in Middlesex County.
- Entries become the property of Keep Middlesex Moving.
- Entries must be submitted by April 15, 2020