This Sunday marks the day football fans across the US wait for all year – the Big Game! Whether you are hosting or attending a local gathering, be sure to play it smart and be safe.
Are you hosting?
1. Be sure your guests have designated drivers or check whether they have planned to use Uber or Lyft.
2.Keep the numbers of local cabs handy.
3. Serve high protein foods and make sure to have plenty of water and non-alcoholic drinks on hand.
4. Stop serving alcohol at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Brew a large pot of coffee or tea and serve dessert.
Are you attending a party or joining friends at a local bar?
1. Pace yourself and make sure to eat and alternate with water or other non-alcohol paintings.
2. Be sure to have a designated driver or give your keys to your party host.
3. Stop drinking at the beginning of the 4th quarter and order a coffee.
Remember the Big Game is supposed to a fun gathering with family and friends, together cheering and celebrating. Be safe and be smart.
Tips Source: http://www.nj.gov/oag/Superbowl-SafetyTips(2×3).pdf